Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hilarious YouTube Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koJLusDwl5E

This "Fitness Made Difficult" video made me laugh so hard! The concept is kind of cruel, but the video itself is really funny. I found this video by typing in "Fitness" in the search box and it was about the 2nd one I chose to look at. I like the YouTube site because you have so many videos available to you. Unfortunately there isn't a whole lot of filtering that goes on and you can end up with a video you didn't want to see even when you type in the most innocent of words! One of the things I found myself doing when I was searching for videos was hopping from the video I originally clicked on, to one that was "related" and was suggested once my video was over. I guess you can say I was cloud jumping in the land of YouTube. It took me a while to find a video related to Physical Education that was fun to watch and wasn't so clinical. This one definitely hit the spot. Enjoy! If there was a competition... I might win!

No comments: