Tuesday, May 27, 2008

yu.m.my..... I mean del.ici.ous!

The del.icio.us.com site we explored this week was very useful. I started out by watching my favorite common craft video production about del.icio.us.com, I set out to discover all that this social bookmarking site had to offer. I was able to search popular websites via tags that I was interested in, or by typing in keywords that I though might yield the sites I wanted to find. After finding these sites I was able to post them to my del.icio.us account which very neatly organized them in a variety of ways. I think this type of organizational tool will be very helpful for research purposes in the future because you can network with other professionals and share search results with each other. It will help facilitate collaboration on research projects and provide a quick and efficient way of locating information on a specific topic. It almost feels like the bloglines site we've explored previously but somehow it is different. With so much information available to us, it is definitely nice to have an organized way of tracking everything. If you are going to search for my del.icio.us list you can search for bad4 that is my username. Have fun...

No comments: