Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Technorati Site

After search for "kinesiology" through a variety of different ways, I realized, although they did produce different results, none of the results seemed to satisfy my idea of the types of blogs I though would show up. Many of the blogs or posts that were suggested had to do with chiropractic work or applied kinesiology which have nothing to do with what I am interested. There were a few hit and miss sites about exercise and the health benefits, however I don't think this way of searching was as effective as I had hoped it would be. I thought I would find my classmates blogs, since many of us have titled our posts as "Kinesiology 710" or something to the like. Just like with any search engine, there were also smut blogs that were suggested which just annoyed me even further. Why would anyone tag a blog that has to do with naked girls "kinesiology." Just annoying....

No comments: